Terms and Conditions: Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Avenue the Label Pty Ltd ABN: 12627075996, 122 Euston Road, Alexandria, NSW, Australia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The competition commences at 12:00pm AEST on 30th May 2022 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on 6th June 2022.
4. Entry is worldwide for residents who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants). Officers, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period must be following @avenuethelabel on Instagram, tag up to four friends on the 'Giveaway' post comments and must be subscribed to Avenue's mailing & SMS list: https://avenuethelabel.com.au/pages/subscribe
6. No entry limits.
7. Judging will take place at 5:00pm AEST on 6th June 2022, at 122 Euston Road, Alexandria, NSW, Australia. This is a game of chance and the two winners will be drawn at random.
8. The prize will be for one winner to choose (size & colour) of the following styles: 1x Luca Track Set, Kate Tank, Josephine Tee, Leo Trench Coat & Cosmo Beanie.
9. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the judging taking place in writing by Email and Instagram. The winner must respond to the Promoter’s Email and provide address details for delivery of the Prize.
12. The Prize will be delivered to the address provided by the Eligible Entrant to the Promoter at the time of claiming the Prize.
13. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
14. The winner’s names will be published on 6th of June 2022 on Avenue the Labels Instagram page.
15. If a prize is not accepted or claimed within 3 months of the Judging Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will distribute any unclaimed prizes to the next best ranking entry or entries (as applicable), as determined by the judges or the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing to their email provided at the time of entry.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
17. Personal information including an Eligible Entrant’s email will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing). By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
19. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty set out in this clause.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to Eligible Entrants resulting from participation in this Competition including arising from any comments made, or material published, by third parties about the participant on any social media platform in connection with this Competition.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
22. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile of Eligible Entrants and of the age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, who has breached any of these conditions, or who has otherwise engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. Winners may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
25. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
26.These Terms and Conditions are subject to the applicable State or Territory trade promotion lottery laws and authorities.